Route Looper output to different amp/monitor

Voldemort

Inspired
Do any of you guys run the looper block output to a separate amp or monitor? I find that the looper playback tends to fight with the dry signal a bit if everything is coming out of the same speaker.

If I do this by routing the looper block through output 2 and to a separate monitor, will I also have the dry/live signal coming out of both output 1 and 2? I haven't had a chance to try this yet and was just curious what others were doing. Thanks.

I have never wanted to do this. I would assume the guitar signal will still go through the block. If it does you can place a volume block(or similar) in front of the looper block that is bypassed except when you are recording the loop. set the bypass modifier to same switch as the looper record.

I have never wanted to do this. I would assume the guitar signal will still go through the block. If it does you can place a volume block(or similar) in front of the looper block that is bypassed except when you are recording the loop. set the bypass modifier to same switch as the looper record.

Thanks, I'll try that. It would be nice if the looper had a "mute input on playback" option. It would make dubbing difficult, but give you more routing options.

I always put the looper in parallel, mix 100% and use the level to adjust. Sounds like this might be a solution for you.

Back
Top Bottom