Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliff... just add the Klon Centaur and all will be right with the world according to Romeo Rose... you can then call it the Rosey Con. Paying homage to all is internet scams.
TBH, when I saw that video, I thought: I bet that is "soon" from the forum. And then when I saw the end, I thought "This guarantees we will never see a Klon model in the AFX". Because you can't negotiate...

Or maybe Cliff should copy the BB pre, change its default level taper and rename it Clonetaur and let hilarity ensue.

I'm really mad while hanging on on this forum, for the first time!
Cliff doesn't give shit about customer service, really?
Let me tell you something... I don't remember which firmware it was, but just before that one's release, I wanted the Lonestar clean channel, and in that firmware it was modelled even though Cliff told that it was basically the Fender Twin, which already existed in the previous firmware.
So, to anyone who is related to this video: Screw you guys, I'm going home and play the Fx 2.
And thanks again for adding the EQ location option for the amp block, especcialy because I'm a fan of the IIC+.
He doesn't give ...t about customer service? ........ off!

I look at certain people sometimes and think - if you get exactly what you're after........ wtf would it mean? to anyone? even them?

So much this.

Incredible how many times I feel this same way when talking with folks.

Last edited:
I'm fighting myself not to make romeo rose memes,

I guess the reason i wont is, although this guy seemed like he was always a few cables short of a gig, and just a troll (meme worthy), i think he has surely stepped over the line into full blown mental illness, you can see from his videos a decay.

His anger was unfounded, his misplaced motivation was high, all the hallmarks of someone who needs to seek psychological or psychiatric help. Either that or keep away from the meth

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this previously but when you type into YouTube"Line 6 Helix" his video pops up like the 3rd one down... so this dude either knows his SEO or there are too few videos on this unit... but basically ANYONE that searches for the Helix is going to see his video. Really sucks for FAS b/c even if this retard manages to convince 1 person not to get a fractal product then his goal is accomplished. I know most people can see right thru his video and see that he has a personal vendetta against Chase and Fractal and that he is completely insane - but that is MOST people not everyone... just sucks... FAS puts so much effort into their products and their customers......

Man, that was so wrong of you posting this video.....lol... I can't believed I just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that.

Well, obviously the guy is mentally ill. There's no point for anyone on this forum to stoop to his level.

And remember: "Please don't make stupid people famous"

His oversized and over-whitened teeth look like the real ones have been kicked out a few times and he needed stronger ones :mrgreen
Who would guess?? :lol

Everything he said is absolutely true. Also, the CIA is beaming LF waves into your head at this very moment and the center of the earth is hollow and inhabited by flying monkey creatures.

I will continue to not care about my customers by giving free firmware updates, new amp models, new cabinet models and various improvements free of charge.

On a serious note this person is obviously mentally ill and really needs help. He's an accident waiting to happen. We had someone like him in my town growing up. Too many drugs combined with Vietnam. We all steered clear of him. Eventually one day he lost it and hurt someone. It was unfortunate that it took that before he was institutionalized.

Well thanks to our current situation they are releasing more and more like this and not only that bringing them in from other countries..
Then setting them loose. Austin is so far gone they will let anyone loose in 72 hours no matter what especially if you can convince them you are no threat to yourself or anyone else.

They give you a nice big bag of pills and possibly several that are real real bad for you anyway and kick you loose..

The fun part is there are people just like this who are getting a check every month and they act a little coocoo for cocopuffs
and get more pills and more money and if Dr. Phibes up there at Mhmr will deem them disabled they have a check for life coming monthly
and all the pills they need.

The problem is Austin is a perfect breeding ground for this and just so you know they load crazy up in one town and take it to another and release the crazy
in another town along with homeless and others and they stay awhile in that town and then its time to bus them to another city.

I think Ozzy wrote a song about this and I know Pasty Cline did.
I wonder if that guy off true detective made that medallion for him ?

That town is gone I lived there over 20 years and its done.
He will be running for mayor next..

He is cray cray...
But it just figures he has to be in Texas.

I bet MHMR paid for the TEEF
Francis Dollarhyde

Someone call Dr. Loomis please paging Dr. Loomis

Well thanks to our current situation they are releasing more and more like this and not only that bringing them in from other countries..
Then setting them loose. Austin is so far gone they will let anyone loose in 72 hours no matter what especially if you can convince them you are no threat to yourself or anyone else.

They give you a nice big bag of pills and possibly several that are real real bad for you anyway and kick you loose..

The fun part is there are people just like this who are getting a check every month and they act a little coocoo for cocopuffs
and get more pills and more money and if Dr. Phibes up there at Mhmr will deem them disabled they have a check for life coming monthly
and all the pills they need.

The problem is Austin is a perfect breeding ground for this and just so you know they load crazy up in one town and take it to another and release the crazy
in another town along with homeless and others and they stay awhile in that town and then its time to bus them to another city.

I think Ozzy wrote a song about this and I know Pasty Cline did.
I wonder if that guy off true detective made that medallion for him ?

That town is gone I lived there over 20 years and its done.
He will be running for mayor next..

He is cray cray...
But it just figures he has to be in Texas.

I bet MHMR paid for the TEEF
Francis Dollarhyde

Someone call Dr. Loomis please paging Dr. Loomis
This man speaks the truth. Austin is gone. So is Houston. DFW's not *as* bad... until you spend any length of time in south Dallas or any of the major highways.

Unfortunately thirty years ago this country decided to close mental institutions to save money. Since then the number or homeless and the prison populations have exploded. The costs to society have not decreased as promised, but the mentally ill now have no hope of recovery with no mental health avenues open to them.

Asbury Park during reconstruction after the riots. N.J. closed psychiatric hospitals in Marlboro and (I think) Trenton and shipped the inmates all over the place, including beautiful Asbury Park. There was a big snit about it in the press, but the state government ignored the complaints and relocated the former patients all along the Jersey shore. These photos were taken in 2004 when reconstruction was in full swing. You can tell by the beautiful new boardwalk in pic #2. Asbury has made a remarkable recovery, but for some it'll never be like it was in the 50's and 60's.
CRW_1408.jpg

CRW_1432.jpg

I'm not sure that's his video. I think someone else made that as a parody. The video I saw, the one in the chat screen shown at the start of the thread, was just him ranting on and on about all the bad things he's going to do to Fractal's reputation if they don't implement a Klon in the unit before he decides to buy one.

I know I was being facetious.

After I saw the 900 word post he made and a few of the dark comments posted it was painfully obvious there was an issue with this guy. If he is conscious of what he is doing and his skewed version of reality is normal to him then treatment should be offered or sought after. If I had a say I would probably ban him from further postings as they are too disruptive.

At first I was all "Yeah someone talking about our requests for an HM-2 in the Axe fx!" but then I soon realised that he was a little de-railed.

I'm still feeling hopeful about that HM-2 though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom