Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR%20Guitar%20Meme_zpsv6mkiz21.png

That guitar looks SO heavy!! One thing I try to avoid like the plague is over heavy guitars, since I like to play for hours, they really are not the type of guitar that fits in to that style hahaha.

Wow. A lot of time went into that. Not saying I like it, but I can appreciate the hundreds of hours it took.

...aaand then he blasted the guy that did it for him (that's his Bob Ironside reference from Chris' site).

nznat, the guy is a magnet for less-than-constructive criticism. Seriously, Google the guy. There's nothing that could be said on this forum that hasn't been said about him 100 times over and 100 times worse.

ok this is the last thing i'll say :)

my vote is to close the thread, but don't delete it. again, his attacks will hold no power if we already know what he's going to do, and we can link people to this thread - forum member or not - to show that he is admittedly lying about everything.

that youtube video already has one comment echoing support for what he said in the video. people are blind followers these days, and anyone with a youtube account and the ability to create 240p video can indeed lead the blind.

with this thread available, but closed for more comments, we can simply link to it and show that he is 100% lying about anything he says.

... the CIA is beaming LF waves into your head at this very moment...

I like how Cliff put this in there to throw us off the scent.

You should know that the LF waves are actually emanating from your Axe-Fx. That's what this whole thing is about!

Cliff and his co-conspirators (such as Mr John Petrucci) are actually agents for an organisation that is far above the CIA, and they intend to control the minds of musicians for the purpose of world domination.

Didn't you ever wonder why someone would sell something as amazing as the Axe-Fx for such a relatively small price, or that human technology could even produce such a device in the first place? And the free firmware updates are just a way of getting us all to install the latest set of commands, ready to be beamed into our heads whilst we're distracted by all of the new and incredible tones.

Mr Petrucci's part in this is that his alternate picking technique actually synchronizes your brain waves to put you into a hypnotic trance so that the programming is better received by your subconcious mind.

The cats know about all this. That is why they choose to sit upon the Axe-Fx: They are protecting their owners by absorbing the dangerous frequencies.

Things have gotten even worse with the most recent firmware. The Axe-Fx is now able to transmit its signals even when disconnected from the power supply. The only temporary fix for this is to open it up and snap all the voltage regulators off the board.

There is only one hope left for us all. The Klon Centaur contains a small amount of matter from a collapsed star in its drive circuits. Because the Axe-Fx models are so incredibly accurate, if it were to be included in a preset, then the tones it would put out would create scalar waves which would then neutralize the trojan LFOs and restore peace to the planet. This is the real reason that the Klon will never be included in any future firmware updates!

(I am, of course, only joking. I would not normally feel the need to state this, but after the events of the last few days, I think it's probably best, just to be on the safe side!)

I don't understand.
Romeo doesn't even have an Axe-fx, yet he is pissed and he will make hatem videos because there is no Klon emulated in it?

I look at certain people sometimes and think - if you get exactly what you're after........ wtf would it mean? to anyone? even them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom