Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note this person is obviously mentally ill and really needs help. He's an accident waiting to happen. We had someone like him in my town growing up. Too many drugs combined with Vietnam. We all steered clear of him. Eventually one day he lost it and hurt someone. It was unfortunate that it took that before he was institutionalized.

Honest and open concern for a member of the forum is rare Cliff so thank you for sharing. To all the other members of the forum, this is a relatively serious issue and we are best off ignoring the ignorance. Remember what Michael Cain taught us in "Dark Knight":

World-Burn_zpslbtsomfn.jpg

Why no comments from soon? If I was him I think I'd sue for slander anybody accusing me of being Romeo Rose.

Anyway, little while ago there was a worst video award thread. "This Is the Place I Call Home," certainly should
get some consideration for that title. One lick wonder, boring, out-of sync audio/video, talk song. Nothing personal.
Just my opinion in the hope that Romeo nee soon will step up his performance a notch or two. Mom always told me
if I didn't have anything good to say about anybody don't say anything at all, so I do hereby apologize to my Mom.
I'll try harder next time.

How is this video anti Fractal???
I'm not sure that's his video. I think someone else made that as a parody. The video I saw, the one in the chat screen shown at the start of the thread, was just him ranting on and on about all the bad things he's going to do to Fractal's reputation if they don't implement a Klon in the unit before he decides to buy one.

For those of you expressing deep concern for this guy...he's been running this same game for a long time now. Some old TGP'ers might recognize him. His vendetta against a small time builder is well documented; he did literally harass the guy and his family off the internet. The guy isn't a helpless little lost lamb. Weep for the state of mental health care here in the USA, but I don't think he's the poster child for needing that kind of care.

I dug into this guy just a bit... amazing the stuff on the Internet these days. What a fuckin loon. No doubt I'll see him panhandling next time I'm in Austin. Anyways...

I could see this going well for FAS. I mean, if a lunatic known for being a lunatic is ranting about you, you must be doing something right.

I'd call his bluff. Make the little bitch post a video everyday. I'm sure the lulz will be epic and priceless.

Why no comments from soon? If I was him I think I'd sue for slander anybody accusing me of being Romeo Rose.
He self identified as part of the process of going ballistic when nobody cared about his Klon. He swore that he'd ruin Fractal and millions of people would hear about whatever. The relevant forum posts were subsequently deleted and I'm guessing he's been banned. If nothing else, the guy did immediately proceed to follow through on his promised lunacy.

Truth is, you cannot engage with these people. There is nothing to be gained by doing so and you will end up looking foolish in the process.

We all steered clear of him. Eventually one day he lost it and hurt someone. It was unfortunate that it took that before he was institutionalized.

Unfortunately thirty years ago this country decided to close mental institutions to save money. Since then the number or homeless and the prison populations have exploded. The costs to society have not decreased as promised, but the mentally ill now have no hope of recovery with no mental health avenues open to them.

Woman are like him. They wear ear-pads and yell about the thingy that costs as much as a new wahsher/drier being of no value.
But they can play the ukulele with one finger.

As a forum community I think we need to be quicker at ignoring guys like this. I think he got what he was looking for and is pretty happy with himself.

Sad that people like him actually exist. This is an amazing forum and weak individuals like him should never be allowed to mess us up like he has.

Would seem he considers himself to be a comedian, though it seems to have escaped him that he's not perceived as funny by anyone beyond himself, what I'm wondering is why on earth he'd need an Axe, a Helix (or really even an HM-2) when his music seems to be a simple riff that repeats, he needs a metronome and to practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom