Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i replied on his video on youtube. Read it if you wish. I feel hes lost it, sorry, he has lost it. Yeah you cant win them all, yeah, would be nice to have a few more choices of pedals etc on the axe fx, but WTF, i feel this romeo lost it. NO forum is perfect, no product is perfect, yeah toooo many versions of the axe fx comes out, like a whole new version like the XL ..."+".... version, but hey, who cares, buy which ever one you like, the customers are still the ones in control of what they want to do or not. I have the Axe FX 2 XL+ myself, its my first fractal product, yeah ive asked questions and don't get any answers from cliff, EVER, yeah it would be nice too eh, i mean, really nice to , but zero! Do i care, yeah, but im not sure how many people ask him questions, maybe it would take him weeks to catch up on questions, so yeah. Adding a klon, who gives a fuck about that dam pedal, i build a far far superior pedal and sell world wide myself - The JD Screamer True Vintage Overdrive. In person the klon was no where near as pure, so no need to add the klon at all to the axe fx 2. Pedal names make people weird in the head eh! lol I love all the updates, and axe exchange is just dam coolness, i love all the people making presets, dam i like that. I have the CLR Active Wedge and it was worth getting the real FRFR to run it, it sounds great and im happy with it. The guy has some points, but after his threats etc, then that is where he lost it and it will come to no good place for him.

I think Chris should have communicated his chat logs privately to FAS and not on this forum. I don't see anything positive coming out of this type of thread at all, except a "pile on", which is exactly what the subject thrives on. Although the innocent party, I think this type of discussion reflects poorly on FAS.

Can we get back to discussing FW19, amps, cabs, fx, and tone please????

It's always best to get things out as soon as possible. With this here posted now, it will not be new info to anyone and will not hold any power.

That got so dark at the end, it's ridiculous. Not the empty threats, so much as the bleak reality of chronic mental illness. Let's not give any more attention to a guy who's just not playing with a full deck. It's sad enough as it is.

Reactions: sam
It's always best to get things out as soon as possible. With this here posted now, it will not be new info to anyone and will not hold any power.

Do you SERIOUSLY think a person in his position could influence ANYONE'S opinion? "Steve Vai, Alex Lifeson and Periphery, eh? Nah, Romeo Rose knows his shit" said no one ever.

I know you're concerned that someone's being hostile towards Cliff and Fractal and I'm sure your heart's in the right place (I think?), but you're wasting your time. At most, you could have just sent this as a PM to Cliff or someone else at Fractal to give them a head's up just in case, but we don't really need this kind of drama. Please just delete this thread or lock it up.

I started to sense instability and couldn't bring myself to ignore him, mental illness is a big problem, and made worse by the fact they think they are fine

I guess a ban would help more than not, at least it wouldn't give him fuel

The best way to battle libel and slander is to have its origins be known. Having it as public knowledge is much stronger than having it as private and hidden. FAS and mods can do what they want with this info. If they want it hidden, they will do so.

You might be surprised: as silly as this guy is, there are even sillier people who will believe it.

This is my last post regarding this issue. The guy came to my chat, and I reported it as I felt appropriate.

What a lying sack of shit.
That's it - I will not feed this prick any more. Last post , no more, omg, sick.
Cliff - you do great work and we appreciate it. Thanks.
Pauly

Well, ask the funny guy "What is the difference between a Strat and a Tele". "Do they have the same amount of strings".

That will make him silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom