Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
NPvp1osl.png

Note that he doesn't have EITHER of the 2 devices he is claiming to review.

He can say whatever he wants now, because this documents proof of his intent.

some excerpts from the chat:

7:24:05 PM → Cliff joined (CliffChase@107.161.mw.npz)
7:24:39 PM https://youtu.be/e-aGd1tFKns
7:25:57 PM What
7:27:12 PM That's a interesting video about your buddy Cliff & how he don't care about customers
7:28:11 PM I'm going to make sure the whole internet sees that, and I'm getting a team of others to make more videos as well, may people are even willing to lie and say they got broken Fractals, anything to take business away from Cliff we will do, whatever it takes
7:28:49 PM who is this
7:29:20 PM Cliff will reap what he sowed
7:29:56 PM what are you talking about?
7:30:03 PM Fractal
7:33:08 PM who is romeo rose?
7:35:24 PM Yeah, he's been on Howard Stern, and Texas Monthly, and KLBJ radio, I hear unless Cliff puts a Klon in the Fractal he's going to go on the Dudley Bob show again on KLBJ and diss Fractal and Cliff
7:37:30 PM His username is Soon... you know what's up, or yall will soon haha
7:46:45 PM Cliff Chase is a jerk to customers
7:48:13 PM I think it'd be funny if Cliff Chase wife dies in a car accident haha that's what I think
7:49:00 PM wait till you see all the videos that are coming soon, about all the broken fractal units
7:49:36 PM Cliff Chase will learn a lesson in what happens when he ignores and censors customers
7:50:10 PM they will, just go ask bob ironside, his family will tell you how much harassment they had to endure from me
7:53:28 PM ⇐ Cliff quit (CliffChase@107.161.mw.npz) Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client
7:53:38 PM ~imchris banned *!CliffChase@107.161.mw.npz (+b)

With everything said in the chat and in that video, let's not forget that he is a self-proclaimed actor who was previously portraying a character in his previous endeavors. Keep this in mind as he pollutes the Internet with false reports about any company "for as long, as, he, lives."

Last edited:
"soon" obviously has very severe issues of socio-psychological nature.
His data on the internet shows this, confirmed by Chris' video.

Arguing with him, calling names, threatening etc. will have no result at all. On the contrary.
Took me a couple of days to realize this.
He'll probably be banned anyway at some point.
For now it's probably best to COMPLETELY ignore him.

the internet contains the full spectrum of humanity. The vast majority of peeps will immediately see that a) he isn't stable and/or b) there is no helix or axe in the video, and bail immediately. A few might hang around for the humour in watching such an embarrassing video

If this is true, it's entering a new stage on behavier.

Maybe i am too naive, but in my "world" borders are crossed to criminal intentions...

:emptiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom