romeo delight...delightful Ultra Res CB-M-RI-75 Live Vintage

ezvictor

Inspired
Description is self explanatory and
This is a quick Romeo Delight from Van Halen's "Women and Children First" album. I recorded this on garage band using a backing track from Backing Track.com Gear was an Axe Fx II Direct. Patch is FAS Crunch with Ownhammer Ultra Res checkerback M-RI-75 live vintage Ir. Reverb was added for the Van Halen effect.;] I forgot how athletic these old Van Halen tunes are. I'm really digging the Ultra Res IRs. Hurray Technology!!

The patch is now up on Axechange.
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=2249

and that ultra res Cab is correct.

OH 412 MAR CB M RI 75

Last edited:
Thanks gents. Very nice of you to say. I love how easy it is to cop a tone and go jam out with a favorite artist. The axe fx just continues to make me smile. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

I'm at work for a few days so I can't post the patch at the moment. It's a real basic plexi patch using FAS Crunch. The UR is from the fractal/ownhammer pack. It's the CB-M-RI-75-live vintage. I might have switched to the modern one for the recording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

I'll get the preset up when I get home. Thanks for listening guys. I'm glad you liked it . Thank you all for the kind words. I dont take the compliments I receive from the folks in this forum lightly.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom