Rolling the trolls - USA C++ Metal

Leon if I had half your chops I would have politely asked the guy to post one of his own vids showing you how it was done. There always has to be at least one asshat who posts something negative, and they are usually the ones who can't actually play. Either that or he's a djenter who just wants to hear single note chug chugchug chug chugchugchug chug chug. Lol let the haters hate and keep rockin brother.

I always assume people like that are full of shit, so it's good fun to knock together stuff like this just to be a smart arse :p

Haters always gonna hate Leon... Nice riffs and shreds... and that USC++ has some sick tone man... Love it...

Could you share this preset with us?

That LP Artist always makes me regret not buying one when I had the chance like 15 years ago.
Was searching for a 70's black LP Custom and found an Artist at a shop during my travels.
The Artist has something unique about it that I didn't recognize at the time. Cool Axe.

And your videos always crush. Keep it up.

That LP Artist always makes me regret not buying one when I had the chance like 15 years ago.
Was searching for a 70's black LP Custom and found an Artist at a shop during my travels.
The Artist has something unique about it that I didn't recognize at the time. Cool Axe.

And your videos always crush. Keep it up.

You probably dodged a bullet, mine was a total POS and needed a lot of work done to it. It's a great guitar to strip naked and rebuild though if you can find one for a decent price, basically a LPC in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom