FS Roland S50 Sampling keyboard w/ Director S, manuals, case

svl

Power User
Selling my Roland S50 sampler, great condition, studio kept, original owner. Comes with all manuals, 3.5 sound discs, power cord, everything originally included. Also throwing in the custom Grundorf case I had built for it- thing is a tank, only used to cart the keyboard from house to studio, still in great shape.

Also including the crazy hard to find (last one I saw available sold for $300) Director S sequencing package, which has EVERYTHING originally included- manual, discs AND the always missing dongle.

Prefer local (Chicagoland area) pickup, asking $750.
Roland S 50 pic 1.JPGRoland S 50 pic 2.JPGRoland S 50 pic 3.JPGRoland S 50 Director and manuals.JPG

Selling my Roland S50 sampler, great condition, studio kept, original owner. Comes with all manuals, 3.5 sound discs, power cord, everything originally included. Also throwing in the custom Grundorf case I had built for it- thing is a tank, only used to cart the keyboard from house to studio, still in great shape.

Also including the crazy hard to find (last one I saw available sold for $300) Director S sequencing package, which has EVERYTHING originally included- manual, discs AND the always missing dongle.

Prefer local (Chicagoland area) pickup, asking $750.
View attachment 75634View attachment 75635View attachment 75636 Is this still avaiable?

Back
Top Bottom