Rogue one

Got tickets for the 10AM IMAX showing on Friday. Looking forward to it. Strange to have a new Star Wars movie two Decembers in a row. Not that I'm complaining.

Keep your ears open for the soundtrack. Offcourse it's instantly recognisable, yet subtlely different.
Same goes for the movie.

Enjoyable , visuals were excellent, but IMO, 3D IMAX was barely utilized and not worth the hassle, as opposed to Dr. Strange, which needs to be seen in that format to truly appreciate . Soundtrack a little overbearing at times, but certainly a good time at the cinema with nice (pre)-continuity with the official canon, and a very appealingly kickass heroine (hubba hubba).....

The Star Wars movie I've been looking for...since 1977. Awesome Star Wars episode...my favorite one after the original by far. They got this one exactly right IMO. Loved how it meshes with the original and a particular 'reveal' made my day. One very, very happy Star Wars geek here....ohhhhh yea....

If you're a Star Wars nut this one is going to make you crazy...you're going to love it...

Back
Top Bottom