Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser Trailer

Looks super cool so far. I like that they are filling in the timeline a bit between Episodes 3 and 4. There's a lot of story possibilities there. I wonder if Vader or the Emperor will make an appearance? Didn't see Ian McDiarmid or James Earl Jones mentioned in the cast list anywhere. Disney is probably keeping it hush hush if they are.

I wonder if Vader or the Emperor will make an appearance? Didn't see Ian McDiarmid or James Earl Jones mentioned in the cast list anywhere. Disney is probably keeping it hush hush if they are.

I heard that Vader/James Earl Jones will be in the movie (I thought it was confirmed actually? :confused:).

You can also see a dark cloaked figure & the Emperor's red guards at 1:18. :)

Very cool. Hard to imagine anyone else doing Vader's voice. Mr. Jones is like 85 years old so we have to enjoy his awesome voice while it's still here. I did see some rumors that Yoda might be making a return in Episode 8 (as a force ghost I assume). Frank Oz was supposedly on location for filming. He could easily be working on another character though... Darth Cookie Monster. :p

As my buddy posted, this looks refreshingly different. I hope so. Excited!

Need to watch The Force Awakens again.

I watched it once and didn't even want to see it that many times. When I'm as excited as I am for any new Star Wars film I almost see trailers as semi-spoilers. With that said, the Rogue One trailer is...

AMAZEBALLS!!

Call me stupid, but after watching the trailer I'm looking forward more to this movie as opposed to "The force awakens".

Another female lead? not that I minded the other. And yes seeing Forrest Whittaker had me looking for John Travolta so they could get the proper leverage.

Back
Top Bottom