Roger Waters and Nick Mason playing together... again

They seem pretty old and pretty rich to still be holding grudges.

Their music was loved worldwide and they both made hundreds of millions over the decades.

It’s not like one of them is eating out of the dumpster behind KFC because of the other ones actions.

Get over it and go play!

I can't click enough "likes" for this! I saw the show in Milwaukee 3 weeks ago. No Roger, of course. But the show was great. It was an amazing experience hearing all of the pre-DSOTM material in a live setting. The songs translated so well for the theater they were playing in. It's even better hearing Roger in these clips. I know it will never happen, but it would be great to hear David with them, and sticking with the older material theme. They are great songs. I've seen every member of Pink Floyd several times in concert (sans Syd) just never at the same time. We're lucky that there are still 3 left.

I like that he's touring with the early Floyd stuff. That's my favorite Floyd era. As for Dave joining, I don't think so. I get the impression that he and Roger are on speaking terms again, he did do a guest appearance once playing Comfortably Numb during one of Roger's The Wall performances, but methinks that David is quite comfortable where he is now musically, and that without Rick there would be no point for him. Other then milking the nostalgia factor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom