Rock vs. Country Guitar Duel - Who Won?

I'll tell you who won..... ME...for getting to watch this.
Absolutely fantastic song and video, thoroughly enjoyed it. A big pat on the back to Vegas for providing the extras! Can't wait to hear more of your stuff.

that really was fun. Super playing and great job of being able to play both styles so well. Great song concept and execution.

That has to be the coolest thing I've seen! From song to recording to video to stage. And for a recording artist such as Brad Paisley to do what he did. The coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Well done and well played man! My hats off to both of ya!

\m/

Thank you guys so much! I'm still waiting for the details on the jam with Brad. But I'll definitely try to get some footage of it when it happens! :encouragement:

Really great job! Even my wife loved the video you did, great playing, funny and great tune too! On stage you handled yourself very well. I don't have your chops, but even if I did, at 21 in front of that big of crowd and under pressure, I would have choked! Did you use your Axe on stage? Did Brad have any interest in or comment on your tone? Did you get to run through the tunes with him prior to show? Sound check? Come on.....we need all the details!
You need to post some patches for sure, you had some great tones on video and on stage!

Congrats! Great idea and glad it worked out for you!

Sent from my iPhone

Blaze you were awesome!! You looked so comfortable on stage and really must have impressed Paisley.

Defo need to hear all the detail from you! Did you go Axe-Fx or through one of his amps? And all the questions from Bill above. :)

You guys are too kind! Thank you everybody!

Really great job! Even my wife loved the video you did, great playing, funny and great tune too! On stage you handled yourself very well. I don't have your chops, but even if I did, at 21 in front of that big of crowd and under pressure, I would have choked! Did you use your Axe on stage? Did Brad have any interest in or comment on your tone? Did you get to run through the tunes with him prior to show? Sound check? Come on.....we need all the details!
You need to post some patches for sure, you had some great tones on video and on stage!

Congrats! Great idea and glad it worked out for you!

Unfortunately I didn't bring my Axe-Fx II for the jam because I had to fly to Colorado (and I was already unsure enough about bringing my guitar on the plane haha). But Brad and his tech were cool enough to set me up with an amp and pedalboard for the jam. And yes, sound check is actually where I first met him. He decided to have me play on 4 songs (2 of which I hadn't ever learned before). So I was sitting out in my car two hours before showtime, listening on YouTube with my phone and learning the 2 songs! :lol

It was such a fun day, and I can't say enough about how nice Brad, his band, and his whole crew was to me!

Excellent playing and incredible story. Happy for you. Even if wrote a song like "I wanna jam with Jeff" I'm pretty sure I'd never end up on stage with him :)
Big balls and excellent chops. Bravo !

Great vid. Glad to see you got your wish. As a wish man once said "money for nothing and chicks for free". He forgot the practice till it hurts part. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom