Rock Star Hair

My dad had the 70s white man curly afro back in the day....I can't have long hair it just gets big...not so curly, but thick and bushy. I just use clippers in the bathroom every couple weeks with a #2 guard.

I just use clippers in the bathroom every couple weeks with a #2 guard.
I went thru the following transition, with each phase lasting for some number of years. The last phase has been maybe a year:

full head of long hair down to my waist
the sides clipped to #2 but everything else still long
everything clipped to #2
everything clipped with no guard
Headblade

For me, long hair has been easier to take care of than short hair. Mine is down to my collar bones.

When my hair was short, I always had cowlicks that could never be solved with any hair product. The back of my head looked like Alfalfa. Long hair has been easier for me overall.

I'm okay, even like it in the back, but can never get past the stage where it's always in my eyes before I go nuts and cut it. It's there now. If I could make it till the end of the year, I could probably keep it going, but it's getting rough. I haven't had long hair since the 90s.

From beard to scalp clipped to 2, consequence of balding. But (almost) no complaints, it is still super convenient for many purposes.

Back
Top Bottom