Rock Star Hair

CraigP

Inspired
Any suggestions on how to get there from a "normal length" dude haircut? I figure its growing out since barbers are shutdown so why not try to go long!!!!

(I'm only about 4 months into this project)

also don't think growing it out means not cuts. For it to grow right and be healthy it still needs to be trimmed up every 6 weeks or so. It will grow faster if you do.

I'm in the process of growing mine out as well, from a skin fade pomp/side part to longish. Think Bradley Cooper in A Star Is Born

I haven't had a "real" Haircut in about 7 or 8 years though I do have to have my wife give it a trim soon, its around the middle of my back. If you want to grow it out hats will be your best friend for awhile.

I’ve had various stages of long hair since I was 15...and I’m 48 now. It might not be the latest fashion as it’s past the middle of my back now, but I have no desire to cut it anytime soon.

Meh... My hair used to reach my waist!

But all the cool rock stars these days are chrome domes like me. Way less maintenance and you save money on shampoo and conditioner :D

Mine never grows very long. The curly locks start to take over even at the age of thirty-twenty-seven. I'm using the COVID crisis as an excuse to grow it out and let the curls go wild again though. I had one hair cut, and I'm about due for a second, but I told her to just trim it a little and texture it so that the curls take over, and I'll keep doing that until my boss sees me on a Zoom call and says something about it.

Prenatal pills - grows faster.
And I'm not just sayin' that LOL
So, what can you tell me about the prenatal pills? If they help with hair, they might help with the nails for playing classical. I keep em short on the left hand and try to grow them just enough on the right to get that little bit of flesh and little bit of nail tone when I do the nylon string stuff.

So, what can you tell me about the prenatal pills? If they help with hair, they might help with the nails for playing classical.
They could. AFAIK, It’s the dose of biotin that boosts growth but probably everything else as well. If I recall it’s work for your kidneys so I think I took them in intervals.

I learned about them living on the road in bands and asking beautiful long-haired girls how they did it. A surprising number were single moms out partying (imagine that) and they all said the same thing; when they were pregnant taking the pills their hair grew really fast. In most cities at least one of them would still have leftover supply. So yea...I grew my hair out with hand-me-down pills from hot strangers.

Thanks for the tip. I go to a naturopath who also studied music, and biotin is one thing she told me to take for nails and hair, so that makes sense. She has me on a good routine. (For what I'm into, my naturopath is the most normal and traditional part of my healthcare team. Lol)

Back
Top Bottom