Presets Roby Rocks Master Thread - AX8 FM3 FM9 AXE3 IRs [new: EGNATER TWEAKER ir pack]

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
BLACK WEEKS 2021 3X2 PROMOTION
If you buy 2 presets or IRs, the third is a gift!
BLACK21_ENG.jpg
1-go to my website https://www.robyrocks.it
2-purchase 2 presets/IRs of your choice
3-send an email to robyrocksband@gmail.com with the name of the preset/ir you wish for free
4-I will check the validity of the purchases and send you the desired preset/ir

PROMOTION VALID FROM 15/11 TO 30/11 INCLUDED
THE PRESETS YOU PURCHASE MUST BE MADE WITHIN THE CURRENT DAY
THE PACKAGES ALREADY ON OFFER IN THE PROMOTION AND CANNOT BE CHOSEN AS PRIZES

On the demo section of your acoustic IR's there are video demos for acoustic simulator for Mooer and Headrush. Do you have one for the Axe III or a sample preset like some preset providers offer?

No I’m sorr
On the demo section of your acoustic IR's there are video demos for acoustic simulator for Mooer and Headrush. Do you have one for the Axe III or a sample preset like some preset providers offer?
No I’m sorry. currently I have not made any acoustic preset for AxeFx3. A new acoustic preset for axe/fm3 coming soon in December

Ok IR needed to be loaded whats difference between the 2 IR's ? at first glance very nice
=================================================================

Ok figured it out I think the ir with LP abbreviation Les Paul - and ST - is Strat - You mentioned if it asks for IR which it doesnt no problem just drag them into cab slot

I highly recommend this purchase having a blast with it well done Rob

Last edited:
Ok IR needed to be loaded whats difference between the 2 IR's ? at first glance very nice
=================================================================

Ok figured it out I think the ir with LP abbreviation Les Paul - and ST - is Strat - You mentioned if it asks for IR which it doesnt no problem just drag them into cab slot

I highly recommend this purchase having a blast with it well done Rob
Hi and sorry for the late. I don’t check this forum often. Yes two IRs is one (ST) for scene 1-3 (strat) and one (LP) for scene 4-6 (lespaul)

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION

In previous versions for AxeFx3 and FM3 I found some errors in the parameters of the delay block, in the amp block, in the drive block of the following presets:
DARK MOON
PINK WALL
GREEN ECHOES
RED PULSE
SUHRVIVAL
BLACK ANGUS
BONNIE GREEN
BONNIE BLUE
BONNIE RED

Then I proceeded to make the following changes:
  • All Axe-Fx 3 presets have been updated to fw20.04
  • All FM3 loans have been updated to fw5.03
  • All bugs have been fixed.

ATTENTION:
Who has already purchased my presets, can request the updated and corrected version for free by writing to
support@robyrocks.it
by attaching the PayPal receipt (proof of purchase).
I will send the correct version for free as soon as possible, after due checks.

Please note:
The presets for AX8 and the ones I will publish for FM9 are bug-free and work correctly.

Thank you.

9E25F7B5-1AE2-4239-B95F-20CB33295D94.png
... new FRACTAL FM9 PRESET available! ...
🟢🟢https://www.robyrocks.it/patchpreset/fm9/fm9.html🟢🟢

I am pleased to inform you that on my website starting from today it is available the FRACTAL FM9 PRESETS page.
In these weeks I have re-make all my preset also for the new Fractal FM9 and FM9 Turbo.
They are not a simple "fractool conversion"... they are a new version of my presets originally realized for Axe-Fx III.

🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁
I'm very happy and proud of this works, and to celebrate it from today until October 22th there is the 3x2 promo!
IF YOU BUY 2 PRESETS, THE THIRD ONE IS A GIFT!

Here's how you do it:
1. go to my website https://www.robyrocks.it/patchpreset/fm9/fm9.html
2. purchase 2 presets of your choice (for Fractal FM9 only)
3. send an email to my address info@robyrocks.it with the name of the preset you wish to receive for free
4. in a few minutes I will check the validity of the purchases and send you the desired preset to your email

⏱ PROMOTION VALID FROM OCTOBER 08th TO 22th INCLUDED
❗️ THE PRESETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN THE SAME DAY
🚫 PACKAGES ALREADY ON OFFER DO NOT COMPETE IN THE PROMOTION AND CANNOT BE CHOSEN AS PRIZES
✅ PRIZES CAN BE ACCUMULATED FOR EACH PURCHASE OF 2 PRESETS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom