Presets Roby Rocks Master Thread - AX8 FM3 FM9 AXE3 IRs [new: EGNATER TWEAKER ir pack]

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Grabbed the Violin Ensemble and Acoustic Sim, and both sound fabulous, and easy tweaks were done to suit my guitar. Great Work these are awesome!!!

Watch the video-tutorial "how to install new firmware and dynamic-cabs". This video is in italian. Please activate the translated subtitles from youtube.
All my presets remain the same, due to keep the best quality sound.

OVERDRIVE
OVERDRIVE.png
Hello everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to announce the release of my first Roby Rocks Studio Mastered IR package! As we all know, most Impulse Responses (IRs) available on the market simply reproduce specific cabinets with microphones in predefined positions. However, this approach can be limiting as it doesn't consider the musical context in which they will be used. Often, an exceptional solo guitar sound might not fit well into the overall mix, or a perfect rock tone for one situation might not be suitable in a different context.

Roby Rocks Studio Mastered IRs break away from this traditional methodology completely. I designed these IRs with musical genre and usage context in mind. I abandoned the idea of striving for perfection in emulating a single cabinet and instead focused on IRs that could emphasize the tonal and musical characteristics of the guitar, adapting to every specific sound type or musical genre.

Roby Rocks Studio Mastered IRs represent a blend of various cabinets, each meticulously recorded using a variety of carefully selected microphones and then skillfully mixed. Additionally, during the creation process, we employed high-quality preamplifiers to add a natural sonic coloration, followed by precise equalization. The end result is a comprehensive, top-quality product offering Impulse Responses with a "musical" character, ready for immediate use.

An important point to highlight is that Roby Rocks Studio Mastered IRs, thanks to their "studio" character, have been meticulously prepared and optimized for immediate use. They require no additional equalization or Low-Cut/Hi-Cut adjustments. You simply need to try out the various IRs and choose the one that best suits your sonic preferences.

This first package of mine is dedicated to Overdrive sounds!

RR Studio Mastered IR OVERDRIVE available on:
✅ https://www.robyrocks.it/ir/cab_ir/cab_ir.html

1-go to my website https://www.robyrocks.it
2-purchase 2 presets/IRs of your choice
3-send an email to info@robyrocks.it with the name of the preset/ir you wish for free
4-I will check the validity of the purchases and send you the desired preset/ir
*Members (for at least 1 month) to my YouTube channel will receive 2 presets as a gift instead of 1.

PROMOTION VALID FROM 23/11 TO 30/11 INCLUDED
THE PRESETS YOU PURCHASE MUST BE MADE WITHIN THE CURRENT DAY
THE PACKAGES ALREADY ON OFFER IN THE PROMOTION AND CANNOT BE CHOSEN AS PRIZES
blackweeks.jpg

Rob those presets are like 5 years old - Ive bought some I think but do you have new firmware versions ? especially Pink Floyd

Back
Top Bottom