RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched "Good Will Hunting" a few nights ago! I feel so deflated reading this just now... To me he was, is, immortal!

Nano Nano, Robin!!! RIP...

Robin Williams Live at the Met remains one of my all-time-favourite live comedy videos. Even though I've seen it many times, know the jokes, know the timing -- I bust a gut every time I watch it. His delivery is just *perfect*.

Sad day, for sure.

I feel so sad not only for the loss of a talented and incredibly funny man, but also for his daughter. "You ain't never had a friend like me."

He was brilliant. Even in the animated videos - Robots comes to mind - he made the movie. How completely sad. Prayers for his family.

So sad, I really feel like I've lost a family member. He was without a doubt a major influence on my entire life as his movies were staples in my household.

I hope he can RIP.

What a sad sad day. I don't usually get emotional about people i haven never even met but this news actually brought tears to my eyes.

He along with Jonathan Winters were the two best comedic improvisors I have ever seen. Them together on Carson and other shows was pure comedy gold.

It's such shame that someone who could bring so much happiness and laughter to the world could be so tormented inside.

Rest in Peace Robin.

Saw the article a few minutes ago, started reading and couldn't bring myself to finish it. I'll never understand the taking of one's own life, but I understand that it happens and I'm not going to judge anyone. It makes me angry though because he was such a larger than life person that it seemed like he'd always be a part of this world. Kind of hard to imagine him not being out there.

RIP.

didn't realise his troubles went so deep
was texting my wife complaining about my bad day at work when she told me the news.
really helped put things in perspective
great loss
r.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom