• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

RIP Norm MacDonald

Chewie5150

Power User
I love this man and will miss his uniqueness dearly. I watched him perform live a few years ago and so glad I went. His moth joke remains one of my favorites to this day.

Last edited:

orb451

One by one, our old friends are gone. Death, natural or not, prison, deported...
Unfortunate, Norm was brilliant.

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Wow no way....this is sad to hear. He was a great talent, funny, insightful, and a good guy all around. Several of my friends who work at the venue he performed at locally spent a fair bit of time with him, both before and after the show. and raved about what a cool, down to earth guy he was and how much of a blast he was to hang with.

RIP....respect....

Mark-B

Experienced
Phhhhhhhhhh :0/ ..Note to self: No-matter how bad life gets, there’s always beer! ...gonna miss this guy… :0(

200man

Power User
My favorite comedian…this hurts real bad….
Redd Foxx, Rodney Dangerfield, Don Rickles, George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg and now Norm…
I currently can’t think of another comedian to fill the void left by these fellas…s h i t

Diego

Fractal Fanatic
Even if I can not get every single joke (my bad english doesn't help...), he was great!
RIP

Top Bottom