RIP "Mary Ann"

Ditto, :( also Mchale's Navy and Ernest Borgnine, personal frav, and lets not forget Three Stooges and Lost in Space...

for whats its worth, I always liked Mary Ann better than Ginger but never knew her past GGI so looked her up and for those that may not know ...
Dawn Wells was in many other shows checkout imdb
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0920171/

Some of the shows I knew that she was in that in I had no memory of her being in.

Fantasy Island
Baywatch
Columbo
Wild Wild West
Bonanza
The FBI
Mavrick

Very sad her official cause od is from covid related illness...
RIP

I don't think this show EVER aired in the Netherlands, so I can't say I've gotten to know her. But its amazing that, way more then with movie actors, TV actors can become ingrained in your life and even touch you in ways that make you remember them fondly decades later.

I don't think this show EVER aired in the Netherlands, so I can't say I've gotten to know her. But its amazing that, way more then with movie actors, TV actors can become ingrained in your life and even touch you in ways that make you remember them fondly decades later.
Not only was it aired in the US, it was in syndication forever. I was going to comment about your TV actor comment, which I think is partly tied to growing up watching these people every day... And I double checked to see that Gilligan's Island originally ended before I was even born, but I grew up watching it.

Not only was it aired in the US, it was in syndication forever. I was going to comment about your TV actor comment, which I think is partly tied to growing up watching these people every day... And I double checked to see that Gilligan's Island originally ended before I was even born, but I grew up watching it.
I watched the original episodes that aired on mom and dads b&w crt tv!

Grew up on those reruns for many years of my youth. Probably saw every episode at least 3-4 times. Dawn Wells always seemed like a real sweetheart on the show as well as in real life. R.I.P.

She was sweet, kind, funny, very talented, beautiful, and she loved her fans. It's sad this dreadful Covid virus contributed to her early passing. Although her health was failing a bit, she would have lived several more years. We will miss her. May she Rest Peacefully in God's Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom