RIP Christina Grimmie

mwd

Power User
It’s a hard day to be a human and American today. Seriously people. What the crap is wrong with human kind?

Don't remember being a fan of 'teen pop stars' because the last time I was I was ... well a teen and that has been decades. But this girl was different. You could see, hear and feel the heart and soul she poured into her music and I totally respect her for that.

At about 20 years on this girl gave one of the most chilling performances I have ever seen in my life on the Voice. Took a song by Drake and totally rearranged it and just nailed it. In honor watch this vid all the way thru because this story is cool.

At 22 shot dead last night at her concert. RIP Christina Grimmie. You brought one heck of a game and you are one hell of a musician.

JAM PEOPLE... things can change in a split second.

Never heard of this girl before today, but it was still quite shocking to me. The killer must have been some pathetic psychopath with a "if I can't have her nobody can" kind of attitude.

Man that's crazy. I feel for her family and friends. Losing someone is one thing, but having someone senselessly taken from you like that is a whole different kind of hurt that never really goes away. In a way, I feel for the guy responsible for it too. He killed himself afterwards. Sane people don't do things like that. Mental illness is an all too common and very serious issue and in a sad way he was a victim too.

Last edited:
Completely gutted by this. I follow her through social media, and remember instantly becoming a fan after hearing not only her singing but learning of our shared love for Zelda games. She was a genuinely wonderful person

2016 can eat a dick. Stop taking every talented person from us

Tragic in any vein, but all the more so for such a young and talented person. I don't watch these shows very often, so I don't know much about the performers. Watching that video just makes me shake my head in wonder at the possibilities that were ahead.

I'll remember her.

She touched more people in her 22 years than many who live into their 90's. It's not how long you live that matters, it is what you do with the time you have. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom