Right angle TRS Cables for FX8

dmusic1

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this but wanted to pass on some info. I got an EV1 for volume & a MISSION EP1 for wah and was using TRS that had regular straight ends & wanted shorter (1 foot) right angle ones. Mission Engineering wants about $25 plus shipping for one. Looking around I found some at MONOPRICE.COM for around $4 each. Thought it was cheap and not sure about the quality but I thought I'd give it a shot & if they didn't work out I'd spring for the ones Mission sells. When I got them I was really suprised. Pretty nice quality & they work great. Nice solid construction too. About $11 with shipping for 2. They didn't have 1 foot length but do have 1.5. Thought I'd pass this on: 1.5ft Premier Series 1/4-inch (TRS) Male Right Angle to Male Right Angle 16AWG Cable (Gold Plated) - Monoprice.com

DT

Yup. No problem with my Monoprice ones. Can't beat the price, and they've held up perfectly.

They look nice (don't look cheap, in other words).

Get a backup. I had one crap out after little use. Mono price replaced it for free, but I but a couple more and keep a backup with my board for my fx8.

Monoprice product is affordable , I got a hdmi cable for my XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet ( xp-pen.com/product/63.html ) . I use it for over a year now and have been happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom