RIG 102 - Free preset and video demo

Thank you. I like your presets, they are always like I would dial in the amps.
That does mean something, because 99% of the presets from other people never work for me! :openmouth: :grinning:

Greetings Brett,
Thanks for sharing!
No problems, Nik. All the best.
Thanks Brett,
Sunny Melbourne? Yeah right! :)
Hope you stay dry.
Thanks
Pauly
Dry today, Pauly. Gig day!
That Morgan sounds so good
Thanks Brett- phenomenal job!
No probs, Rafa. Enjoy!
Another stellar contribution! I love the DR crunch!

Thanks for sharing! You must have had a great kindergarten teacher! We should all thank her!
Great stuff. I'm not sure about the kindergarten teacher reference, but she was a nice lady, I think! Was a while ago ... last century!
Thank you. I like your presets, they are always like I would dial in the amps.
That does mean something, because 99% of the presets from other people never work for me! :openmouth: :grinning:
I have the same experience, PK. That's why I always write my own. If you can enjoy them too, that's a plus for me. Cheers.
Definitely!
Yes!
really cool sounds,
it work very well with my Tele!

Thanks for the lll version,
cool Saturday...
I am very glad, Sir. Cool Tele!

Killer preset as always👍😎
Thx for sharing this.
Brett, I was just wondering
Do you use the omg9 layout with the Fm3?
Hope you had a great gig
Cheers

Killer preset as always👍😎
Thx for sharing this.
Brett, I was just wondering
Do you use the omg9 layout with the Fm3?
Hope you had a great gig
Cheers
I do use OMG9, yes. But I’ve modified it to suit my own needs on stage. For example, all effect and scene layouts have the tap tempo planted in the bottom right corner of the FC-6. Hold the tap tempo and you'll get the tuner. Hold any Scene footswitch except for 'Clean' and you'll get an 808 in front of the amp block. Hold the Clean scene footswitch and it will turn off the cab block for super-clean. Stuff like that.

I hope you have a great gig Burgs...any utube links of it ? Would Love to view this event.

also, will this preset translate well to a humbucker guitar ?
Cheers !

Hi teddies,

For an indication of just how huge our “burgs” is, check 0:50 of this video... he’s the guy on the right. The girl? Not sure but it’s her privilege to be on the same stage ;-)

Thanks
Pauly

I hope you have a great gig Burgs...any utube links of it ? Would Love to view this event.

also, will this preset translate well to a humbucker guitar ?
Cheers !

Hi teddies,

For an indication of just how huge our “burgs” is, check 0:50 of this video... he’s the guy on the right. The girl? Not sure but it’s her privilege to be on the same stage ;-)

Thanks
Pauly
Haha. I never fly that stuff, but thanks. Sadly, it's the last time I saw Michael Gudinski. He gave me the double handshake that night. Always had time for me. Gone now and will be terribly missed.

Akstrat said:
Another stellar contribution! I love the DR crunch!

Thanks for sharing! You must have had a great kindergarten teacher! We should all thank her!
Great stuff. I'm not sure about the kindergarten teacher reference, but she was a nice lady, I think! Was a while ago ... last century!

@Burgs Here in the US the reference is that your Kindergarten teacher taught you so many important lessons, one being the importance of sharing! Both you and Leon are tops and my guess is that both your Kindergarten teachers played a role in that! Maybe it's an Aussie thing???

Hi teddies,

Thanks
Pauly

Thanks for posting that NEED more Burgs LIVE VIDEO ;)

Oh, and the preset with humbuckers? Hell ya !
New respect for the Triptik here now ..thanks Burgs.

@Burgs Here in the US the reference is that your Kindergarten teacher taught you so many important lessons, one being the importance of sharing! Both you and Leon are tops and my guess is that both your Kindergarten teachers played a role in that! Maybe it's an Aussie thing???
Aha! I see. Sharing and caring comes from my parents and grandfather, I think. I used to help him cook for and feed the homeless in a city St V's mission when I was a very young lad, once a week for several years. It taught me the value of charity and humility, and how fragile our fates really can be. But kindergarten was great too! Leon is boss. I always come away with some valuable new intelligence after watching his vids.

Back
Top Bottom