Riffs, beards and gear

I'm going to sound a little negative here. And don't get me wrong I like Fluffs Channel quite a bit.

Personally, although I found presation good.
Found the whole thing kind of lackluster or very generic.
I kind of got the feeling, and I could be wrong. But he barely knows the unit basically he was saying it sounds good well that's what everyone says. (Cause it's TRUE ha ha)
Just pick a subject on the unit. Whatever gets you excited and talk about that!
Yes reviewing every aspect of the unit would take quite some time this is true.
I even found the presets he had dialed in very lackluster and God knows we all know that unit is capable of a lot more

I'm going to sound a little negative here. And don't get me wrong I like Fluffs Channel quite a bit.

I kind of got the feeling, and I could be wrong. But he barely knows the unit basically he was saying it sounds good well that's what everyone says. (Cause it's TRUE ha ha)
I even found the presets he had dialed in very lackluster and God knows we all know that unit is capable of a lot more

It's a fair critique imo. There's so many review channels these days that it seems like a lot of the old school guys are now just uploading content that really doesn't do much more than barely scratch the surface in an effort just to keep up with all the rest of the noise on YouTube.

It's a fair critique imo. There's so many review channels these days that it seems like a lot of the old school guys are now just uploading content that really doesn't do much more than barely scratch the surface in an effort just to keep up with all the rest of the noise on YouTube.
Hey I hear yeah there I think it’s cool that he at least tried. I’m good with checking out these videos. Until our situation fighting insurance improves from Hurricane Michael improves. It’s really hard to use my new equipment total bummer but it’s cool we’re hoping with a little and a lot of prayers things get better for us soon!

Hey I hear yeah there I think it’s cool that he at least tried. I’m good with checking out these videos. Until our situation fighting insurance improves from Hurricane Michael improves. It’s really hard to use my new equipment total bummer but it’s cool we’re hoping with a little and a lot of prayers things get better for us soon!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope things get better for you soon.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope things get better for you soon.
Hey thanks Morphine. It’s going to be along road ahead will be lucky to have a new home by next year. But we are doing better than a lot of folks. At least we’re not in a shed or a tent like some many are..
Never in all my years have I seen so much destruction form a Hurricane Michael has been the strongest cat 5 storm to ever hit the Panhandle. Thanks for the well wishes ;)

Hi Valve,

I know what you mean, however in his defense - No matter how deep he went, there'd be heaps missed. He didn't even really mention the effects, reverbs etc, which really hi-light the unit's quality.
Anyway - from there I went on to watch an aussie user's review of the Axe FX II where he pointed to a microphonic issue in the main board which was very negative. No link for that :)
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom