• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

#riffoftheday - GNR "Welcome to the Jungle"

edo

Power User
Vendor
A couple days ago I started a new series of mini guitar clips on my instagram & facebook pages (@edosounds & @edofaiellamusic in case you wanna follow) to kill some time in quarantine, #riffoftheday, where I try to play and show a riff/lick in 1 minute.
Basically I make a poll, I pick a riff from the winning song and post it on my social pages.
Normally clips last 1 minute, but the winning song today was Welcome to the Jungle, and I just couldn't resist, so I pretty much covered the whole song. The tone is a work in progress patch for my upcoming Famous Rigs preset pack. What do you think?

Last edited:

edo

Power User
Vendor
I see the hallelujah ambient improv on YT. Sounds pretty. Is that a stock preset
That is one of the ambient stock presets (can’t remember exactly which one right now, tomorrow I’ll check) and I changed the amp model

54321pj

Inspired
Ok, I confess.. I want them tones Edo. All of them. That was the most authentic sounding Slash preset I’ve heard on this forum in 5 years.
When can I buy them from you?

Top Bottom