Riff Of the Day Dec 9th

With all the many hours of guitar video content Mark has produced...
I've not seen anyone more consistent with great tone...
Its not the Les Paul, or Fractal gear- it's in his fingers-

His technique and tone is always perfect for the job at hand- and I've never had any complaints of anything I've ever heard him play.

Also- as a viewer- I forget I play guitar and just focus on the sound created and get drawn in and mesmerized by the amusement the electric guitar always gives me.

So...great work- as ususal.

With all the many hours of guitar video content Mark has produced...
I've not seen anyone more consistent with great tone...
Its not the Les Paul, or Fractal gear- it's in his fingers-

His technique and tone is always perfect for the job at hand- and I've never had any complaints of anything I've ever heard him play.

Also- as a viewer- I forget I play guitar and just focus on the sound created and get drawn in and mesmerized by the amusement the electric guitar always gives me.

So...great work- as ususal.

You are way too kind, sir. Very much appreciated. The Fractal stuff really does help me a lot, very inspiring.

Mark

People kept saying how great the Helix looked, but the closeups of this thing look even better to me. Man is it sharp. Nice clip. Now if we must have 80's how about some clean Andy Summers Canary In a Coalmine ska sounds??

Mark you tone is awesome, and slowing it down still hitting th pinched harmonics, and the tone still right there is inserting. Very cool thanks for sharing. Can't wait to get my AX8, but I seriously dig your stuff man.

I thought the dual cab was not an option on the AX8. According to this last camera shot, you are indeed running 2 cabs. Am I missing something here?

Play some Shadows-music. Apache or other….

JUST KIDDING ………

Great as always.

Makes the wait easier and harder at the same time….

Kind regards

AAEN

I can only imagine big time guitar players getting hands on advice about the axe8, and then hearing you play, don't feel like big time guitar players when leaving ;)
Lol, you are too kind :)

Back
Top Bottom