Riff Medley / Zilla Cab Pack Beta

progmachine

Inspired
Hey everyone!
I recently had the privilege of beta-testing an up and coming Zilla cab pack release made by the great Mikko Logren of @ML SOUND LAB . I figured a great way to showcase it is to record this medley of different riffs from my recent album "Open Mind". I chose a variety of riffs to showcase how the IR's can apply to many different contexts. Let me know how you feel about the sounds! Cheers!

Hey everyone!
I recently had the privilege of beta-testing an up and coming Zilla cab pack release made by the great Mikko Logren of @ML SOUND LAB . I figured a great way to showcase it is to record this medley of different riffs from my recent album "Open Mind". I chose a variety of riffs to showcase how the IR's can apply to many different contexts. Let me know how you feel about the sounds! Cheers!

Sick tone!! Is the Zilla cab a 2x12 or a 4x12? Any idea of the release date?

Thank you Adam for creating this awesome demonstration. :) I'm starting to get really excited about the Zilla pack if this is how awesome it'll sound! Loved the Absently record. Keep it up!

Sick tone!! Is the Zilla cab a 2x12 or a 4x12? Any idea of the release date?
The Zilla pack will include three different 2x12 cabinets with 6 different speaker options altogether. Release date is yet to be announced. We're still working on the pack with Misha Mansoor and he's currently on tour with Periphery. We're making sure this pack is perfect when it's being released. :)

Awesome work dude - these Zilla cabs sound a little less 'brittle' and a little more natural than many of the traditional 'metal' cabs. Looking forward to ML's pack :) Always best to be patient for the best result. I think everyone has got used to things happening so quickly from Fractal that they want stuff straight away.

Back
Top Bottom