AFIII Richard Hallebeek testing my Axe-Fx III Amp Packs

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

Quoting Richard Hallebeek : "I recorded this demo for Fremen’s Fractal Audio Axe-Fx III presets since they’re so fantastic. Fremen has very big ears and all his presets are so very musical and usable, straight out of the box! I picked some random sounds here - no post-signal processing or external plug-ins used. What you hear is what you get! We’re collaborating on a jazz-rock fusion package now that will be out soon. You can download his Fractal packs here: https://fremenpresets.com "

There's also AX8 and Axe-Fx II versions of these presets on my website - 30 Amp Packs to chose from, with 15 presets each

Thanks for listening! This was a fun little project; pick a preset from one of Fremen's packs and continue the solo with a new sound every 4 or 8 bars.
The solo was actually 2 minutes longer, but I was out of shirts ;-) and I think the message is clear, great sounds right of the box, no editing afterwards, this is it!

Thanks for listening! This was a fun little project; pick a preset from one of Fremen's packs and continue the solo with a new sound every 4 or 8 bars.
The solo was actually 2 minutes longer, but I was out of shirts ;-) and I think the message is clear, great sounds right of the box, no editing afterwards, this is it!

Was a treat listening and seeing you play Richard... flawless left hand movement... your playing also reminds me of Tom Quales playing ...flawless players you both are.....

Back
Top Bottom