AFIII Presets Richard Hallebeek jazz-rock presets pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Very happy with this purchase. The pack is very versatile and many presets are usable in different contexts. No tweaking needed using my LP. Overall excellent quality. One of the best packs I purchased. Thanks!

Just amazing sounds and guitar playing Richard. Alas I have no AxefxIII, very much overkill for me. But I will be having an FM3 when my name comes up. Presently just AX8, which I love btw.
Thanks for the wonderful music.................

Just amazing sounds and guitar playing Richard. Alas I have no AxefxIII, very much overkill for me. But I will be having an FM3 when my name comes up. Presently just AX8, which I love btw.
Thanks for the wonderful music.................
Thanks so much! You can transfer the presets also the FM3.. let me know when you get it! I'm loving the Fractal stuff and I am sure so will you!

Richard, I am really enjoying your preset pack. The tones are excellent. I can spend all day just on the first lead preset scene 1. It's a very focused sound with no sizzle or fuzziness. You and Fremen did an excellent job. Thanks again!
Jack
Thanks so much Jack! I'm still stuck on that preset myself too ;-) I you want to complete the tone, check out the Chicken Picks that I'm using: the Shredder (3,5 mm) https://www.chickenpicks.com/shop/cp003-the-shredder-3-5mm/

Back
Top Bottom