AFIII Presets Richard Hallebeek jazz-rock presets pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Thanks! Using the loop presets this weekend for a theatre gig. Sounds good so far during rehearsals!View attachment 62252
This picture is so perfect, but it got me thinking - @Richard Hallebeek why would you use actual pedals like RC and AC when you have them modelled so good? I am waiting for my FM3 to arrive next week and will buy your pack immediately after, but I wanted to get rid of all my pedals and travel light with one device - and now that I see them in your chain, I am back to square one thinking about if I should keep them… Any advise please? I understand the “what sounds best to you”, but still confused why keep gear which is already in FM3.
Thank you Richard for you music and both of you for this preset pack!

This picture is so perfect, but it got me thinking - @Richard Hallebeek why would you use actual pedals like RC and AC when you have them modelled so good? I am waiting for my FM3 to arrive next week and will buy your pack immediately after, but I wanted to get rid of all my pedals and travel light with one device - and now that I see them in your chain, I am back to square one thinking about if I should keep them… Any advise please? I understand the “what sounds best to you”, but still confused why keep gear which is already in FM3.
Thank you Richard for you music and both of you for this preset pack!
On the pic I was using the Hook head live with the Fractal in the FX loop (for FX) and some pedals in front of the amp. I could also use the 4CM connection, but I had the pedals on the board and midi/loop setup to go with all the presets ready. So it was more a matter of a fast plug and play decision for this occasion ;-)

How's the new Hook compared to the old one, Richard ?
It's a totally different amp from the old Captain since the Wizard has IR's, motorized knobs and midi. Two clean voicing (Fender and Vox-like) and a couple of different voicings for the lead channel, like 'Deep', 'Modern', 'EQ' and 'Vintage'. Overall it has higher gain (I find myself barely using booster pedals anymore), more tonal versatility and more variation in sounds. And it much lighter, being a 50 W head. You could also use it with an in-ear system or straight to the board, since is has a 'load' switch, where you could use it without a cab.

Back
Top Bottom