Rich, Sensitive, Ethereal effects patches

Radley

Experienced
I can't remember the kind soul I talked to on this board a couple of months ago, but I was asking for some rich/sensitive/ethereal effects patches & pads, and he kindly offered to send me a bunch of his favorites (but at the time I wasn't set up to load them) - if you read this now (or anyone else), please know that I am now all set up & would love to get as many of those type of patches as I can! Those kinds of sounds inspire me, especially when writing. :p

It is much appreciated! :p

~Rad~

PS: I own the Ultra AFX

Haven't heard a pip from Matman yet - Cliff must have him locked in the dreaded "brainstorm basement"! :lol: :shock: :lol:

~Rad~

...by the way Rad...you can always click on "View your posts" which would likely have gotten you to the title of the one you wanted, which then would have led you to the Matman reply...even if you forgot his alias...

Ben

Shaloha said:
...by the way Rad...you can always click on "View your posts" which would likely have gotten you to the title of the one you wanted, which then would have led you to the Matman reply...even if you forgot his alias...

Ben
Ben,

Thanks for the tip - I'm still learning the best ways to make use of this board's features. Very cool. :p

~Rad~

Back
Top Bottom