Rhythm - Tone (Paramore-esque) (Not nearly there yet!)

Hi Justin and everyone here!

Justin, I tweaked the Cab high pass and low pass as above.

I've spend a few minutes tweaking the axe fx II to basically get an original sound, a fuse between Paramore & Karnivool.

Here it is.

Wanted some "girth" on the tone, so I think this fits quite nicely/

https://soundcloud.com/sixoceanavenuestudios/paramore-esquekarnivool-tone

Let me know what ya guys think hey?

I think your stuff sounds great! Nicely done! Sorry I've been away. I had my baby on Nov 18th, hence my lack of presence on here. Now as I promised, here's my Misery Business patch. I updated to 17.03, so it sounds a bit different from what I used on tour (version 15.03 or something), but hopefully you'll like it.

Scene 1 - intro riff
Scene 2 - verse/chorus
Scene 3 - clean chord diamonds
Scene 4 - outro chorus
Scene 5 - outro riff

Also, I run two lines out the back of my Axe and pan rows 1 & 2 hard left and rows 3 & 4 hard right, so it ends up acting like independent clean and dirty amps so our FOH guy has complete control over each "amp" and how he wants to mix/eq/compress/pan etc for each song. But for this, I just have everything up the center. Just wanted to give a little insight as to how we run it live.

Let me know if this works and if the user cabs also load for you. I've never posted a patch on here before, so please excuse my ignorance.

Miz Biz.syx

I think your stuff sounds great! Nicely done! Sorry I've been away. I had my baby on Nov 18th, hence my lack of presence on here. Now as I promised, here's my Misery Business patch. I updated to 17.03, so it sounds a bit different from what I used on tour (version 15.03 or something), but hopefully you'll like it.

Scene 1 - intro riff
Scene 2 - verse/chorus
Scene 3 - clean chord diamonds
Scene 4 - outro chorus
Scene 5 - outro riff

Also, I run two lines out the back of my Axe and pan rows 1 & 2 hard left and rows 3 & 4 hard right, so it ends up acting like independent clean and dirty amps so our FOH guy has complete control over each "amp" and how he wants to mix/eq/compress/pan etc for each song. But for this, I just have everything up the center. Just wanted to give a little insight as to how we run it live.

Let me know if this works and if the user cabs also load for you. I've never posted a patch on here before, so please excuse my ignorance.

Miz Biz.syx

Link doesn't seem to work. Maybe put it on Axe-Change if that's any easier?

Here you go: Axe Change -The Official Site for Fractal Audio Presets, Cabs and More

Anyway, thanks for posting! 8)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the arrival of the newest member of the family!
Thanks for taking time to check out my tone "attempt" heading off to work now but will definitely check out this patch that you've put together. Thanks Justin for the FOH tips. I'll post an update on how it sounds from my end.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time to post this! We cover Crush, Crush, Crush and Decode... Paramore is just fun to play! Can't wait to give your preset a try and congratulations on your newest family member!

Thanks Justin for sharing that preset! Here's a quick recording I did for anyone interested in hearing how it sounds:

Back
Top Bottom