Rhythm and Lead Freebies

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
A while back, I posted my clean amps. Some of you contacted me and asked about other presets so I thought I'd post a few of my go-to presets. Rather than give a lengthy explanation of scenes, if you are interested, you can download the presets and then use AX8 Edit to see what is going on. As usual, my presets are pretty basic with regard to routing. I set up my AX8 so that clean amps are left (footswitches 1, 5, 2, 6), rhythm presets are in the middle (3, 7) and lead presets are right (4, and 8). All my banks are set up this way.

I post these in hope that you may like them and have some use for them. The presets are a 50w Plexi and 100w plexi (both for rhythm), Dweezil's Bman, and the mighty Tucana (for leads).

Attachments

• 50w Plexi.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 100w Plexi JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 76
  • JC ConFusion.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Tucana JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
A while back, I posted my clean amps. Some of you contacted me and asked about other presets so I thought I'd post a few of my go-to presets. Rather than give a lengthy explanation of scenes, if you are interested, you can download the presets and then use AX8 Edit to see what is going on. As usual, my presets are pretty basic with regard to routing. I set up my AX8 so that clean amps are left (footswitches 1, 5, 2, 6), rhythm presets are in the middle (3, 7) and lead presets are right (4, and 8). All my banks are set up this way.

I post these in hope that you may like them and have some use for them. The presets are a 50w Plexi and 100w plexi, Dweezil's Bman, and the mighty Tucana.

Once again John; thanks very much for keeping the spirit of sharing alive...........

Back
Top Bottom