Rhiannon - Acoustic

Great, great cover there! A tilt to the original and still original itself. Playing and singing are both very easy on the ear. Impressive all around.

Loved that version!! Wonderful playing and tones. Her vocals are confident and dynamic. Great use of the AxeFx with acoustics.
You both get thumbs up!

Really nice job. She is very talented and this was well recorded! The song and the performance easily wins over the number of tracks!

Well done.

MM

Awesome cover of a classic song! I can't wrap my head around the fact that your daughter is only 16! That sounds like an "old soul" voice with plenty of mileage and experience on it. She's not just mimicking Stevie Nicks here. She's making the song her own and feeling it herself. Just magical and wonderful to see. You must be quite the proud papa. :)

Awesome cover of a classic song! I can't wrap my head around the fact that your daughter is only 16! That sounds like an "old soul" voice with plenty of mileage and experience on it. She's not just mimicking Stevie Nicks here. She's making the song her own and feeling it herself. Just magical and wonderful to see. You must be quite the proud papa. :)

Cheers Jiffzillla!, she was over the moon with yours (and everyone's) great comments.

She makes me so proud mate. We are going to do more of these live videos and start doing some open mic nights near where I live. I want her to just go out and enjoy it without any pressure.

Thanks again everyone for listening

Hi guys!

Here is me and my daughter having a go at fleetwood mac's Rhiannon.

We plugged both guitars into the axe fx 2 xl+ on separate paths and the mic into the desk with 3 channels going into sonar platinum and minimal fuss.

With all the other tunes I've done it's nice to be reminded that 3 tracks can sound as good if not better than 30 tracks .

Hope you enjoy

Si

Amazing talent! Well done.

Bravo! .............. MORE!!!

I've played that song 100's of times so it's usually a bit 'tiring' for me to listen to ........ but your whole take on it had me glued.

Fantastic rendition, your daughter sounds amazing. Only critique came from my wife, she's been so indoctrinated by my nuances when she watched it she said "why doesn't the vocal volume change with respect to the mic position." I informed her the vocal performance was probably due to a voice over. Damn, all this time I didn't think she was paying attention.:cool:

Fantastic rendition, your daughter sounds amazing. Only critique came from my wife, she's been so indoctrinated by my nuances when she watched it she said "why doesn't the vocal volume change with respect to the mic position." I informed her the vocal performance was probably due to a voice over. Damn, all this time I didn't think she was paying attention.:cool:

Hi and thanks for listening :)

There were no overdubs as this was a totally live performance. Maddies vocal mic went into my focusrite preamp which had some compression on but also her mic technique is really good.

Cheers

Si

Hi and thanks for listening :)

There were no overdubs as this was a totally live performance. Maddies vocal mic went into my focusrite preamp which had some compression on but also her mic technique is really good.

Cheers

Si
Fantastic mic control in that case, very well done!

WOW!!! That was awesome. Vocals are incredible, timing, technique, everything is there.

I hope she keeps this up, that is one awesome voice.

Back
Top Bottom