Rhiannon - Acoustic

SiTheMon

Hi guys!

Here is me and my daughter having a go at fleetwood mac's Rhiannon.

We plugged both guitars into the axe fx 2 xl+ on separate paths and the mic into the desk with 3 channels going into sonar platinum and minimal fuss.

With all the other tunes I've done it's nice to be reminded that 3 tracks can sound as good if not better than 30 tracks .

Hope you enjoy

Si

Thanks for sharing that; love your daughter's voice and playing. She looks and sounds like she "gets it" - that's awesome! It doesn't appear to be a mechanical guitar teacher-type track; looks like she could have written the song herself.

Thanks for sharing that; love your daughter's voice and playing. She looks and sounds like she "gets it" - that's awesome! It doesn't appear to be a mechanical guitar teacher-type track; looks like she could have written the song herself.

Wow that is a fantastic comment. Thankyou for listening, I will tell maddie when she gets back from school. She will be buzzing to hear all the kind words.

Cheers

What a beautiful time to have with your daughter. brought back fond memories. She's got the package musicality and voice.
Cheers nickxmix

"now, what to do next?"

How about "'39" by Queen off the "Night at the Opera" album? I bet you two could easily pul it off. Queen used to do a live acoustic version and I got to see it 4 times back in the '70's so I know it can be done.

Great rendition of "Rhiannon". Excellent touch and nuance. Thanks for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom