[Implemented] Revv

I was watching a Revv amps feed awhile back and they mentioned how fractal was sent a generator so it could get added into the amp models. Please just tell me this’ll happen in the FM3 too when y’all get to it or I’ll cry 😂
Where'd they say that?

I want to believe heh.

Revv guys said in a live stream just now "We're going to be in the Fractal too, but I need to stop forgetting and actually send them an amp and the paperwork. So it's coming but it's on our end that we're holding things up"

So good news once the Revv guys get it together.
"It's in the mail."

Revv guys said in a live stream just now "We're going to be in the Fractal too, but I need to stop forgetting and actually send them an amp and the paperwork. So it's coming but it's on our end that we're holding things up"

Awesome.

I was hoping that hadn't fallen in a black hole, but glad to hear it's still a thing to look forward to.

That’s awesome. The Revv model in the helix are really good, but I know the fractal versions will be even better.

I talked to the Revv guys and they confirmed it's in the works. They were super cool about it, basically saying that it's great to have it modeled in all the modelers, the customer base isn't the same folks anyway, so they aren't worried about sales.
I think the amp brands are starting to realize the commercial value to having their amp modeled digitally. I have a few amps on my lottery winnings shopping list that I hardly would have known existed if it wasn't for Fractal. I think quite a few people own ,among other, a Mesa amp, because they liked the model in the Axe FX.

Mesa is one thing, though their Rectifier and Mark series lines are already widely renowned and recommended. But some of the more niche brands probably get a lot of exposure from having a model lots of people are exposed to. And some of the very expensive brands like Diezel and Bogner probably get the help because instead of just reading forum posts about how good they are you can really demo it yourself. As a smaller brand with a good product getting in a modeler would probably be a huge boon to your brand recognition.

Last edited:
Mesa is one thing, though their Rectifier and Mark series lines are already widely renowned and recommended. But some of the more niche brands probably get a lot of exposure from having a model lots of people are exposed to. And some of the very expensive brands like Diezel and Bogner probably get the help because instead of just reading forum posts about how good they are you can really demo it yourself. As a smaller brand with a good product getting in a modeler would probably be a huge boon to your brand recognition.
I think the smaller brands are more likely to help w schematics to
people like Kyle @KSR or
Marek @Driftwood for instance are more likely to help than Fryette
Mesa etc etc

Back
Top Bottom