[Implemented] Revv Generator 120 Red and Purple Channels

Try this and let me know if this works for you. amp and cab. this loaded up fine on my axe 3

Attachments

• Revv-GeneratorToneMatchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Revv GeneratorToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
and here is another tone match as well but one way or another update on what works to this thread. this is cab

Attachments

• c000612_Revv-Generator120ToneMatchIR(AxeFx III).syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Don‘t remember the thread but in AX3
Cliff said the Revv generators model was coming soon , so likely will end up in FM3

+1 to add the Revv Purple / Red channels - and since you'd be in there anyway, may as well add the Green channel too.

As far as I can see there are no Canadian amps in the lineup EH!. Lets give Canada some representation and add some REVV goodness! EH!

Cliff - maybe they would send along some of these cool REVV hockey jerseys to your team for showcasing their awesome amp channels EH!

Just sayin EH!

Last edited:
+1 to add the Revv Purple / Red channels - and since you'd be in there anyway, may as well add the Green channel too.

As far as I can see there are no Canadian amps in the lineup EH!. Lets give Canada some representation and add some REVV goodness! EH!

Cliff - maybe they would send along some of these cool REVV hockey jerseys to your team for showcasing their awesome amp channels EH!

Just sayin EH!

View attachment 76800

i agree as i am Canadian , I sound like a broken record but a Wizard (also canadian) would be incredible to Have eventually,Besides we already Have the cab I think ( sorcerer??)

Revv unfortunately seem to have a direct deal with Line6 seeing as the amps are listed by official name in the Helix platform, and Revv provided them the schematics which to my knowledge aren't readily available elsewhere. Unfortunately that means "Business" might be getting in the way of them also working with Fractal if any Line6 money changed hands to make it happen.

But as a Canadian I'd also like to see something from our country represented. I also didn't know Wizard was Canadian!

Love my Generator 100P Mk3 and my G20. I run 4CM with my FM3. Obviously I'd love to see the Green/Purple/Red channels with all aggression/drive modes modeled!

Back
Top Bottom