Reviews on those that have received their FC's?

I'd say, give them time. Real reviews shouldn't be made the first day, even the first week. Pictures however can be made immediately. But you know what they look like etc, so no real need here.

I'd say, give them time. Real reviews shouldn't be made the first day, even the first week. Pictures however can be made immediately. But you know what they look like etc, so no real need here.
Yes I know what they look like. Not an absurd question to hear what the thoughts are from those that have. Most people post almost immediate reviews of everything else Fractal. But the FC for whatever reason is absolute crickets.

Yes I know what they look like. Not an absurd question to hear what the thoughts are from those that have. Most people post almost immediate reviews of everything else Fractal. But the FC for whatever reason is absolute crickets.
Have you seen anyone besides beta testers say that they have received one? Or even been invited to purchase?

I haven't...

I always had difficulty with delaying gratification--not sure if that's just being a musician or if its me. But waiting is a challenge to me. Knowing what the FCs are going to mean for the playing experience with the lll, I'm like the pesky child in the back seat going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :eek: Intellectually I know they will ship. But face it, waiting sucks!

I always had difficulty with delaying gratification--not sure if that's just being a musician or if its me. But waiting is a challenge to me. Knowing what the FCs are going to mean for the playing experience with the lll, I'm like the pesky child in the back seat going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :eek: Intellectually I know they will ship. But face it, waiting sucks!

Yep... me too.

It would be really encouraging to see people report when they start receiveing their invites to purchase the FC 6 , and FC 12 those off us who have not will not make you feel bad or guilty :). Or even if FAS could update and say how the progress is going. Its hard to go from axe II with MFc 101 , to axe III with out the foot controller. For me its tough to organize a 3 rd party controller and I could make that decision easier if I new I only had weeks to wait or months . Could FAS possibly indicate how many are on the wait list and project as to how many will receive invites for January? I just want to know if I should be looking at alternatives to make do until the units become available.

One thing is for certain.....

None of us has gotten an invite yet.

I’m predicting this starts next week! Can’t wait to see who gets rolling first!

I’m predicting this starts next week! Can’t wait to see who gets rolling first!

Fingers crossed, I just sold my Axe II/MFC rig and start gigging again on the 25th. I'm on the list pretty early but I hope I didn't jump the gun when Matt stated they hope to have most of the waitlist serviced by end of January. If not I'll just have to use my plexi preset and control gain from my guitar old school! FX? who needs 'em (for now) lol

Fingers crossed, I just sold my Axe II/MFC rig and start gigging again on the 25th. I'm on the list pretty early but I hope I didn't jump the gun when Matt stated they hope to have most of the waitlist serviced by end of January. If not I'll just have to use my plexi preset and control gain from my guitar old school! FX? who needs 'em (for now) lol

I think they just updated the timeframe in the new store page
They hope to fill the wait list by the end of Q1 so basically end of March for everyone up till end of 2018 which is pretty good I think

Back
Top Bottom