• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Reverted back to FW 15 - created presets missing from AXE and backups

Conley Shepherd

Experienced
Missing the presets I made in the 16 beta 4. I made 3 presets and all are missing. Got an error in Axe Edit about block errors and need to check the log.

I am presuming this is due to the beta level?

Backed up all presets from the beta before I switched back to 15. Gonna try the latest beta and see if they come back or not.

Thoughts?

JOHNNYROCKIT

Power User
"Missing the presets I made in the 16 beta 4. I made 3 presets and all are missing. Got an error in Axe Edit about block errors and need to check the log".

I had this happen too...
On the AXE-FX III itself, VARIOUS preset(s) slots showed up as and were 'EMPTY'.
but, at the same time, in my case....
When using 'AXE-EDIT' >Tools>Manage Presets>; the preset names were still showing in their proper slots.
What I did was;
Go to my single preset back-ups,... find the particular preset
'still listed in 'Preset Manage' and one by one RELOAD the preset into it's still properly named slot in 'Preset Manage' > SAVE.
Then, I did a refresh just to be safe.
In AXE-EDIT; Settings > Preferences > Refresh...
I refreshed everything ( all 3 options) available in AXE-EDIT.
RESULT = All is good again!

Top Bottom