• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Implemented Reverse Delay Stack and Hold

First, I must thank you for all the hard work you folks put into the v12 firmware. I'm a very tired boy today as I got carried away with the new Phaser, Ultra-high reverb mode, and the delay stack/hold functions. Man oh man that was fun.

Feeling like a spoiled brat, what I'd like to wish for is the Stack and Hold functionality on the Reverse Delay as well. As a big fan of Jimi Hendrix and David Torn, I'd love to construct some psychedelic reverse delay soundscapes.

uoy knahT,
Vittorio

Hello Folks;

I see in the latest firmware you've kindly added the Stack/Hold to the Reverse delay, and added it to the Dual and Sweep delays as well.

Thank you very much!
Vittorio

Top Bottom