Reverb To Out 2 Only?

pjrake

Inspired
How can I set it up so that I'm having Reverb block routed to OUT 2, but not OUT 1. Both using Cab block sims. I set up a split after the cab and put a Reverb on a second line, thinking that it automatically was routed to OUT 2, but that's not the case.

Thanks!

Output 2 is the output of the Axe-Fx II's internal effects loop.

You'll want to split the signal right where you want your reverb, then put the Reverb block into the split signal path, then the Effects Loop block after that, setting the mix control to 100% for both blocks.

If you rejoin the Effects Loop block back into the main signal path, the reverb will go to both Output 1 and Output 2, so don't do that unless you want the reverb to go to both sets of outputs.

Last edited:
In the far right of the layout is a tall column called Output that you can't select. That is output 1 and anything connected to that will go to out1.

Out 2 is only sent an independent signal when you insert an FX Loop block into the grid. Whatever is to its left will go to Out2.

If the fx loop is also connected to that Output, everything going to the Fx Loop will be sent to out1 as well.

Working backwards, place an Fx loop block in the row below or above your main row and in the 2nd to last column - if it's in the last column it will automatically be connected to the output block/out1.

To the left of the fx loop, place your reverb block. Then connect something from your main row to the input of that reverb block.

Make sure your main row still connects to the Output block so you get your normal (and non-reverb) signal to Out1.

Back
Top Bottom