Reverb Tail When Using Volume Pedal

JonnyT

I'm wondering how to let the reverb/delay tails continue when rolling back on my volume pedal. Right now it rolls off post FX when I'd like it set up to roll off everything that happens until the amp/cab. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks!

If you don't want to use a Volume block you could attach the volume pedal to the Cab volume, and make sure that the Cab is earlier in the chain than reverb, delay etc

I always have my volume on the input cc#, then it is just like the volume pedal in front of the chain with an old amp.

yes, the mfc has the pedal assigned to out 1 volume by default, which means it's at the end of the chain. use a volume block like chris suggested and then you can experiment with placing before or after the amp and see which you prefer. as long as the volume block is before the reverb (or delays) in your chain, you will get the behaviour you want

If you don't want to use a Volume block you could attach the volume pedal to the Cab volume, and make sure that the Cab is earlier in the chain than reverb, delay etc

If you do this, you have to change the Min and Max settings in the modifier or else you will turn up your preset +20db and clip everything. M

I suggest a volume block instead as I mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom