Reverb Stack to Hold

Makulu

Heya,
So I have searched and haven't been able to find an answer to this, I'm hoping I might here.
What I am trying to achieve is this... Build a sound using the 'stack' function in reverb, then switch it to 'hold'. There doesn't seem to be an option to use a control switch to do this, even using the 'tap' and 'hold' options for the FC. I can use the expression pedal to do this, but the window from 'stack' to 'hold' is so small it's too easy to overshoot 'stack'. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks !

Its easy with the expression pedal - set it so heel is stack, toe is hold.

That wouldn't allow selecting "off", unless channel switching was used and the modifier was applied to one channel only.

Here's the key for easier "stack" targeting with a pedal, mentioned in the first thread linked above: lower modifier "scale" value to around 0.4. In theory it could be as low as 0.34 if the pedal stays at 0 & 100% reliably. This will make most of the range select stack, while "off" and "hold" are small zones at heel & toe.

Just thinking out loud... Maybe two different (modifiable) parameters? One for selecting between 'Stack' or 'Hold', and one for 'On' and 'Off'?

Thanks much for the ideas. So far what I've done is setup of a control switch for 'hold' and am using an expression pedal for 'time'. This way I can build then hold.

Back
Top Bottom