Reverb Spillover [DONE]

Reverb spillover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voes

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
The Axe-Fx has the nice ability to do delay-spillover.
I think it would be nice if there was also a reverb-spillover in a similar way.

Re: Reverb Spillover

This might take loads of cpu power and probably only works if you use the same reverb on the patches you're switching between... Still a yes though ;)

VegaBaby said:
This might take loads of cpu power and probably only works if you use the same reverb on the patches you're switching between... Still a yes though ;)

I don't think so, it's the same as the delay spillover. that doesn't take more CPU power when turned on AFAIK.

and since I mostly use the same reverb (and I think most of us do?) that won't be the issue. I even think that you got more chance to have a different delay, than a different reverb.

That's a yes from me as well!! Did you ever notice that when you manually switch from patch to patch sometimes when you go from one patch to the other you will especially if you are going TO a patch with Spring Reverb you actually get that "boink"...Seems like this would not be an overly complicated fix since I have encountered this ah...but what do I know...I am much better at playing them than fixing or building them hahahaha!

Axe-Fx has reverb spillover .....

JeffinSoCal said:
That's a yes from me as well!! Did you ever notice that when you manually switch from patch to patch sometimes when you go from one patch to the other you will especially if you are going TO a patch with Spring Reverb you actually get that "boink"...Seems like this would not be an overly complicated fix since I have encountered this ah...but what do I know...I am much better at playing them than fixing or building them hahahaha!

As Yek said its already in there. This was an old post. Reverb spillover was added a long time ago.

This topic must be close and change the title to "Reverb Spillover [DONE]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom