Reverb site

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
WelI guess I don’t have to bitch about selling stuff on reverb now ,there shutting down April 30 2021.

WelI guess I don’t have to bitch about selling stuff on reverb now ,there shutting down April 30 2021.
As clarification, they're stopping support of "Reverb Sites" is which is what allows people to create their own website. Reverb.com will still be there.

Ahh ,I guess that’s good cause I do sometimes find good deals. Maybe that’s why I didn’t find any thing on it besides the e-mail I got 🥸 yes just read the e-mail again ,didn’t know about ( reverb sites) Ok had a dumb moment I admit it 🤓

Last edited:
Almost had a heart attack there! Nearly everything I bought the past 2 years came from Reverb. Thank to Leon's love for ADA stuff, I bought 1 of every variation of any rack gear they made. Bunch of amps, guitars, Some of Dave Mustaine's rack equipment, and so on. Only the AxeFX 3 was bought direct from Fractal and has awesome reverb.

No way I'm going back to Ebay. So glad they will still be here on May 2021

Ahh ,I guess that’s good cause I do sometimes find good deals. Maybe that’s why I didn’t find any thing on it besides the e-mail I got 🥸 yes just read the e-mail again ,didn’t know about ( reverb sites) Ok had a dumb moment I admit it 🤓
It confused a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom