• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Reverb Problem FW3.6

ATR1

Inspired
Having issues with reverb again. FW3.60/FX8-Edit1.4.2..Getting the red circle with !. The preset is only using 68%?

J

joe rogers

The CPU usage is being reported AFTER the Reverb has been disabled. You need to make changes to the preset to reduce the usage.

ATR1

Inspired
I had to remove both Chorus & Delay blocks. Reverb takes up 32% of cpu?

Also maybe someone can help me out with why my post effects in parallel (pitch/multi-delay/reverb) have very low volume?

bradlake

Axe-Master
I had to remove both Chorus & Delay blocks. Reverb takes up 32% of cpu?

Also maybe someone can help me out with why my post effects in parallel (pitch/multi-delay/reverb) have very low volume?
When using effects in parallel, are you setting mix to 100%?

ATR1

Inspired
Thank you Joe! Reverb work good now, but still have low volume on all post effects? What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom