Reverb between pre and power like in a fender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu implied that the location in the chain was less than desirable for some reason... and i say, who needs to fix an Old Fender? Do you have a better design? haha
That "design" was the only option available for an onboard reverb, not a stroke of sonic genius! Where's your modeler design that let's you put the reverb between the pre & power amp???

That "design" was the only option available for an onboard reverb, not a stroke of sonic genius! Where's your modeler design that let's you put the reverb between the pre & power amp???
:
Whether genius or not (to you), this modeler Is unable to insert the Reverb where the most famous and loved anp in the last 60 years did.

Last edited:
Yu implied that the location in the chain was less than desirable for some reason...
Not sure how you got that. This was our conversation up to that point.:

Thanks! i do not mean an Effect Loop, i mean the traditional Vintage Fender location for the Spring Rev and i believe the Tremolo as well..
It’s the same thing, for all practical purposes. Fender’s reverb and tremolo are in the same position that an effects loop would be, if it had one.

You know im talking about Fender. This is a trol answer and way below the respect of a moderator. You surprise me of being a moderator and a trol at the same time.

Okay... so looks like 2 pages now lol

Now the money is on guessing the previous user name of our “new” forum member. Let’s see.... who has recently been very critical of the mods and the forums with a long history of deleted threads....

Winner gets a free t-shirt

The reverb cannot be placed between the preamp and power amp. Doesn't matter though as putting the reverb before the amp block is the same thing for Fender amps because the preamp doesn't distort.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom