Reveal Hold help please

is9582

Power User
I setup my FC6 long ago with the Hold function on switch #4 in Layout #2 as Reveal Hold, and it worked just as I expected. No idea what firmware we were on at the time, for the FC or for the AX3, but I currently have 12.05 on the AX3 and 1.10 on the FC, and the Reveal Hold doesn't seem invoke the mini displays on the other switches with a hold function, to show that data. In all honesty, this is the first time in a while that I've made a test run on the settings for my FC, so if there is a hiccup, I've no idea what firmware changed this. I searched this forum and didn't see any directly related posts.

Just for info, I did load firmware 12.04 when it dropped, and it wiped my FC settings. I was able to go back to 12.03 and my Global info was restored. My settings for the discussed switch are in the attached image.

I'm hoping this is just a complete brainfart on my part, and someone can shed light on my possible error. Cheers!
FC6 Hold Reveal screencap.png

Great idea Chris. With it set to toggle, the hold functions show as intended. Now I'm wondering why the momentary isn't behaving correctly. Any other internal settings that might counter it's ability to display like I'm expecting?

Great idea Chris. With it set to toggle, the hold functions show as intended. Now I'm wondering why the momentary isn't behaving correctly. Any other internal settings that might counter it's ability to display like I'm expecting?
I think a hold switch just can’t be a momentary function.

@chris Yeah, perhaps so, but wouldn't that be odd? Since this function is chosen via the Hold menu for that switch. I know it used to work with it set to momentary, at least at the point when I got the FC, which was soon after they were released. Or, maybe that was effected when they added the ability to activate a hold upon the release of the switch. Wouldn't give much time to view it, would it? lol

I probably worded it poorly, but I do have it set so that any switch with a hold, activates upon release of the switch. Which is what I was trying to convey in my last message, but I'm sure it wasn't very clear.

Back
Top Bottom