Retirement balance with the current market?

You should look at your 401k positions.
And see what your exposure to Tesla is... or has been.
As a favor to you...I'll save you some time.
You have zero exposure to Tesla.

In my IRA I get to buy whatever stocks, ETFs or funds I want. So I just buy VOO. Slow and steady wins the race over a long time frame.

Doubled...and then some

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200831-185230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200831-185230_Chrome.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200831-185321_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200831-185321_Chrome.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 26
It ain't "doubled" until you sell, if you know what I mean. It's just a number until then. Knowing when to sell is the trick in this racket. :)
Yes... it's a difficult lesson to learn. Understanding when to take profits. Greed...luck... in the mix.
These stories of if u would have bought Amazon in 1999..etc. anyone who's a good trader...would not be still holding all of them... some..yes.
Your up 30% in a week sell.. your up 100% overall sell 25%.. sell it.. and diversify with it

Down like 25% by now. :)
25%? Huh

Kodak
Under $6 is good. Spike tomorrow..but temporarily as there is no real news...just news of accumulating...follow the money
some bigger players are accumulating...above $6.

Daily volumes are enormous...
News is comming

If you shunt a ring mod in at only 2.3% annually, you can compound your input and reinvest nearly double that into any external 1 category market that can hold parallel stock which will almost guarantee you to double your dividend so bottom line is don't take no clip from anybody! Let it ride

Back
Top Bottom