Wish Restore Presets from USB Stick

axelat

It would be a great thing if you could export your presets, cabs, system settings to a usb stick - and restore them directly on the fm3 - eg by holding a button down on power on. This would be a great way to establish Fractal products as standard backline systems in smaller venues and all you have to bring to a show is your guitar and an usb stick, or at least have an easy way to provide a failover system

That is the only hardware feature that I missed when the Axe-Fx III was released.
My RJM MIDI controller has an USB-A slot, and it's great for firmware updates and loading/saving stuff.

It would be a great thing if you could export your presets, cabs, system settings to a usb stick - and restore them directly on the fm3 - eg by holding a button down on power on. This would be a great way to establish Fractal products as standard backline systems in smaller venues and all you have to bring to a show is your guitar and an usb stick, or at least have an easy way to provide a failover system

That is a great Idea. I have a friend whose band usually does 3-4 festivals in Europe during the summer. I thought he said that was one of the reasons he chose a Kemper. He thought it could do that. That way he can put it on the backline rider and just bring his guitar from the states.

Back
Top Bottom